Okay , I'm seriously BORED ! Jie Ni busy watching anime , I tried but then I don't know what anime to watch sia =.= Anyways , text-ed Munirah , Jie Ni . Fun sia , Munirah , when you free ? Text-ed you , never reply :( I want go out with you leyy ... Watch movie :) Jie Ni , watch what anime nice ? I go the link hor , don't know what to watch leyy .. :X Reccomendations ? I EFFING BORED ! Oh ya , Im bored ! Seriously , ooh , 1:10pm reach-ed home from band ^^ Was hungry ttm can ?! Serious sia , luckily my BAOBEI mummy help me cook noodles :)) Thank you ! So yeahhs , I think I'll GOOGLE random pics and upload here yeahhs ? Best i dea at the moment so yupps .. Ending , ending & end ! Hah , I don't know what I'm talking about >.< !
BYE BYE ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS !
No comments:
Post a Comment